Rare Candy Pokémon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for 3DS Pokemon players to gather, battle, share information, and make friends. Pokémon is © 1995-2014 Nintendo.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Senpai Notices You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senpai
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Senpai

Senpai Notices You Empty
PostSubject: Senpai Notices You   Senpai Notices You EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:15 pm

Hey there, everyone. The screenname is Senpai and my name beyond the screen is Brendan.

I don't currently own a copy of a Gen 6 Pokémon game, though I'd say that I'm reasonably wise when it comes to matters of Pokémon. I've played every traditional RPG Pokémon game, save for the ORAS games. I'd say that while I love every region, Generation 5 has to be my favorites. My favorite Pokémon for each region are as follows: Gengar, Ampharos, Torkoal, Staraptor, Stunfisk and the entirety of the Florges line.

I'm here as a Moderator for the forum. So I do moderator stuff. I'll be here to help all of you with things like navigation, site information, and other things that might require a site moderator's assistance. Sweet job description, right? But I'm also here as a friendly member of the community. So while I can't exactly play with you all just yet, I am here to help you with your parties, makes suggestions, make friends, arrange events, etc. I'm a friendly sort of gent and I'll be happy to chat and help all of you.

So uh. That's it I guess. I'm an open book, so feel free to contact me with anything from Pokémon to personal questions. Need moderating help? I'm your guy. That or DrBarber, the owner of the site.  You can respond to this thread, send me a PM, or open up a general discussion thread. Anything works. I'm happy to be a member of this new forum. I hope it flourishes and I hope you all enjoy your time with us!

-Senpai
Oh, and here's my FC. For when I do eventually get the games.
FC: 1418-6698-5238
Back to top Go down

Senpai Notices You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rare Candy Pokémon Community :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: