Rare Candy Pokémon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for 3DS Pokemon players to gather, battle, share information, and make friends. Pokémon is © 1995-2014 Nintendo.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most important Mod of the day, serving it up; Bryant's way. Pop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fygg
fygg

The most important Mod of the day, serving it up; Bryant's way. Pop! Empty
PostSubject: The most important Mod of the day, serving it up; Bryant's way. Pop!   The most important Mod of the day, serving it up; Bryant's way. Pop! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:42 pm

I'm fygg. Or Chris. Or whatever you want really, call me what you wanna. I'm Bryant's based cousin, and a moderator for some stuff on the site.

I'm a college student at MCC, where I plan on majoring in Computer Networking stuff. I'm also a big nerd who plays lots of video games pretty much anytime I'm not in class. My interests are really varied; I play just about anything I get my hands on, aside from DDR because I don't have the leet skillz needed for those games. Other than that, I'm a pretty normal guy. There's nothing in particular that really stands out about me; I'm no amazing artist or sweet pro gamer or anything like that.

Other important stuff about me includes uh...

• My favorite Pokemon are Altaria/M-Altaria, Kecleon, and Hawlucha (in no particular order)
  • I like animals a lot. I originally wanted to be an Animal Pathobiologist, but I'm too lazy to do the schooling.
  • I also love insects, and hope to raise beetles one day (like Stags, Rhinos, big cool looking ones like that)

Annnnnd that about sums it up. If you have any questions or have anything nonsensical to say, feel free to respond to this post or PM me. I'm usually pretty chill with that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down

The most important Mod of the day, serving it up; Bryant's way. Pop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rare Candy Pokémon Community :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: